Complain Complain Complain

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
...rabble rabble rabble.

Now that I finally have this thing, I just need to rant. After using it for 35 minutes, here are my qualms:

1. The battery life sucks!
2. Sense is terrible!!!1!
3. Can I turn Sense off?
4. The radios are terrible!!!1!
5. Two dead pixels!!!!!!!
6. The camera is actually piss-poor.
7. The battery is terrible, absolutely positively trash.
8. The screen is washed out.
9. Mine's flimsy - the build quality suckz!!

That is all. I'm returning this as we speak, hangin on tight for the Samsung Galaxy S III Epic 4G LTE HD.

PS... I love this phone! Enjoy fellow EVO LTE users :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BPHusker

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like this is a bit over exaggerated. I can't help much since I don't have one but this seems a bit extreme.

I can understand a stuck pixel, or some hard ware issue it does happen from time to time but this is quite a list for what 35 minutes of use?

FYI, Given Samsung's history of radio issues/problems I don't think your going to find anything better there either.

Reactions: JoshK

elvis077

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
No, sounds pretty legit. I'm sure that the phone its exactly as people describe. So instead of going to pick up my pre order, I'm going to pass.. J/k I'm going to get it right now, because all of those problems are you, or your opinion, and I won't have a single issue. But please let us know how the s3 is.

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Sadly, I agree with 90% ofmwhatnyou said. I am vey underwhelmed with this device and ice cream sandwich. The whole reducing the screen area of every app is really annoying and a deal breaker . Why have a 4.7 screen effectively reduced to 4.3 by the software?

mobius1484

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I feel like not even having it for a day isn't a very good indicator of battery life.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

bbrammeier

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
...rabble rabble rabble.

Now that I finally have this thing, I just need to rant. After using it for 35 minutes, here are my qualms:

1. The battery life sucks!
2. Sense is terrible!!!1!
3. Can I turn Sense off?
4. The radios are terrible!!!1!
5. Two dead pixels!!!!!!!
6. The camera is actually piss-poor.
7. The battery is terrible, absolutely positively trash.
8. The screen is washed out.
9. Mine's flimsy - the build quality suckz!!

.That is all. I'm returning this as we speak, hangin on tight for the Samsung Galaxy S III Epic 4G LTE HD.

Are you really complaining about the battery after 35 minutes? Let me guess. You are a 14 year old and you begged your parents to early upgrade and buy you this phone? Sucks with a z?

It takes several (correct) charge cycles until you get the best results.

But by all means, you should take it back and get a Samsung especially if you want solid build quality.../end sarcasm

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
You can't even fully charge a phone in 30mins. Ever heard of conditioning a battery? C'mon man.... Give it a good charge and full days use before posting a quick comment like that. Did you have the LTE radio on? Not to mention what phone did you have before? A crApple iPhone?

aztecgod106

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Wow..I'm at lost for words...really. I would usually say your ignorant. Wait....i just did :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Was hoping you guys would catch the sarcasm... Not blatant enough? :p

I frickin love this thing

not really, you have to understand, it's hard to catch sarcasm over text or forum. w/ a post like this, no one will understand your joke unless you say so from the beginning.

ashykat

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Was hoping you guys would catch the sarcasm... Not blatant enough? :p

I frickin love this thing

Thank god, I was about to give up on humanity altogether. Enjoy your phones everyone. I really wish Sprint had good signal in my area and I would pick this thing up in a heartbeat. But, I guess it's not meant to be.

jaescott

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, I agree with 90% ofmwhatnyou said. I am vey underwhelmed with this device and ice cream sandwich. The whole reducing the screen area of every app is really annoying and a deal breaker . Why have a 4.7 screen effectively reduced to 4.3 by the software?

Can I see a screen shot of that? If that's the case I think I might stay with my nexus...

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

I predicted this complaint. I don't own the phone but feel the same.