completly messed up my phone....

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I just re flashed the engineer test EB01 to test the battery levels.

Now im trying to root, using one click root. Anyone know how long it should normally take when it says pushing files to your phone now?
Its been over 10 minutes.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I just re flashed the engineer test EB01 to test the battery levels.

Now im trying to root, using one click root. Anyone know how long it should normally take when it says pushing files to your phone now?
Its been over 10 minutes.

not that long. you are not gonna get much out of that anyway. the stock is gonna run WAY worse that the customs.

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
not that long. you are not gonna get much out of that anyway. the stock is gonna run WAY worse that the customs.

ahhh crap lol.....

ok mike...can you point me in the right direction? as on now Im running the eb01 engineer test.

should I just flash the package with sc 2.6? thats what I was running before and my battery was bad....but 10 in the morning it was down to 31%....i tried all the tricks that others had mentioned with no luck whatsoever.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
ahhh crap lol.....

ok mike...can you point me in the right direction? as on now Im running the eb01 engineer test.

should I just flash the package with sc 2.6? thats what I was running before and my battery was bad....but 10 in the morning it was down to 31%....i tried all the tricks that others had mentioned with no luck whatsoever.

yeah i would format the crap out of your phone. your sd card, your system clear bat stats. do everything like 2 or three times. i go all day with my phone. it is worse on froyo, theres no getting around that, but it shouldnt be that bad. i am running sc 2.6 voodoo.

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
yeah i would format the crap out of your phone. your sd card, your system clear bat stats. do everything like 2 or three times. i go all day with my phone. it is worse on froyo, theres no getting around that, but it shouldnt be that bad. i am running sc 2.6 voodoo.

"format the crap out of it"

lol.... I get what you mean..... but how? like thru red cwm?
what can I safely remove from my sd card? If I format that, then everything will be erased.

the system?

Sorry if my questions seem silly.... I'm still learning.

Ok im about to give up :( :(
Ive tried to flash the package with sc 2.6 and its says 0 success 0 fails.....ive tried it 3 times. what on earth am I doing wrong?

all set, reflashed and it seems to be working fine.....

Last edited:

Mourningdark

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I keep seeing everyone talking about reseting battery stats and such. I am also new to this and would like to try and get better battery life out of my phone. any help would be appreciated.

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I keep seeing everyone talking about reseting battery stats and such. I am also new to this and would like to try and get better battery life out of my phone. any help would be appreciated.

well first of all what ROM are you on, do you have the latest clockwork mod recovery installed, are you still on EB01/Eb16 or DL30?

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
battery and SD Card

"format the crap out of it"

lol.... I get what you mean..... but how? like thru red cwm?
what can I safely remove from my sd card? If I format that, then everything will be erased.

the system?

Sorry if my questions seem silly.... I'm still learning.

Ok im about to give up :( :(
Ive tried to flash the package with sc 2.6 and its says 0 success 0 fails.....ive tried it 3 times. what on earth am I doing wrong?

all set, reflashed and it seems to be working fine.....

hey i hope this might help. I flashed EB01 DEBLOATED AND DEOXED amd i have no problems yet,,
maybe you need to Download the USB drivers both 32 -64 bit drivers ..(no exceptions then) i did the 32 bit driver and it cleared up my problem in just a few minutes.. i was doing ev thing right except i had forgotten the drivers..

as for the SD card being wiped all i can say there is that i stopped in the verizon store bought a 32 gb SD Card and threw it in my phone and started ev thing up.. i figured the main files needed were in internal memory.. or i was just lucky one or the other.. crap i even formated the 32gb card in the phone.. and it still worked..

as for battery life.. with all this looking trying and re-trying this and that with our phones the battery does no stand up to well.. but i just went wild and bought a bigger battery.. it comes complete with a new back and to me it makes the phone look more manly.. that is in my eyes .. of course i used to carry a heavy vx8000 so size and weight are about the same in my hands.

i hope the answers helps

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I am running the deodexed-debloated(sort of) EB01 that can be loaded through odin. I was getting horrible battery life with SC 2.4-2.6. I am seeing 12+ hrs again but I am also turning GPS off. I will try sc again once a new one comes out but keep a fresh restore of this one.