Confirmation of online sale at midnight

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone confirm that the bionic will sell online at midnight tonight. It is my wifes line that gets the upgrade so I can't call. I am hoping to stay up and order one. Thanks in advance.

DroidnewVZ

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
How about on sale information for Best Buy. When will they offer the device and what is the best way to obtain one? Walk in, call in? What's best?

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
No one knows the answer to either of those questions yet. We probably won't know on the VZW site until midnight. Best Buy, no clue.

xjoshuax89

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Went to a Verizon Wirless minishop inside one of the shopping malls near by area. All 3 associates claim that there is no Droid Bionic coming out to Verizon and it has been cancelled.

1 Day before release and after it was stated that it was being released tomorrow... Kiosks and stores are too much fail...

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Went to a Verizon Wirless minishop inside one of the shopping malls near by area. All 3 associates claim that there is no Droid Bionic coming out to Verizon and it has been cancelled.

1 Day before release and after it was stated that it was being released tomorrow... Kiosks and stores are too much fail...

Wow lol. My store admitted it of course because I said "I know the Bionic doesn't come out until tomorrow but do you have a demo unit?" The woman turned to her manager and asked and they said no demo unit until tomorrow. I said I'd be back early tomorrow morning.

Xenithma

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

Wonder what they would do if you walked in with Verizon's official statement.

DroidnewVZ

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
How about on sale information for Best Buy. When will they offer the device and what is the best way to obtain one? Walk in, call in? What's best?

Got an answer to my own question. Droid Bionic will be in stores tomorrow for purchase whenever they open. Tele sales will begin at 6am, but phones must be shipped, no store pick-up.

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the English lesson guys. I thought someone would have some knowledge for me. Surely someone has heard some news.

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
If you are making a statement you can leave off the question mark...

if you are asking a question you probably should end the thread title in a question mark, since you know, you're asking a question...

Reactions: Averix

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you are asking a question you probably should end the thread title in a question mark, since you know, you're asking a question...

Yeah, actually, please put a ? in the thread name so this isn't quite as misleading to the untrained browser. Thanks!

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Verizon guy started to process my order over the phone. He said the system stopped him and he would call me tomorrow morning to complete the order. I called earlier and another guy said I would have to wait until tomorrow. They both said the phone should be on the website tonight at 12. Who knows. Guess I didnt know the magic word to order the phone tonight :(

LNJKD

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
The sales rep told me to call in at 9am (when they open) to purchase one then come in to sign for the purchase during lunch. the store is 2 blocks from my office.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSun