Constant PRL updates?

robh2

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I have to update my prl every other day. It keeps showing me in some other country that is 7 hours ahead. Time and weather locations are off.

Anyone know how to fix that other than constantly checking for updates on everything? If I update prl it works for a few days.

Please help.

Thanks.

Robert

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That doesn't sound right - it shouldn't be doing that.

This might be caused by a corrupt file/app. If you have any task killer - remove it from the phone. You could start by deleting app(s) that you think might be causing this.

Good luck.
PS. For a last resort you could "Clear Storage.

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
That doesn't sound right - it shouldn't be doing that.

This might be caused by a corrupt file/app. If you have any task killer - remove it from the phone. You could start by deleting app(s) that you think might be causing this.

Good luck.
PS. For a last resort you could "Clear Storage.

Rushrl, why do you tempt us with a "do not click" link in your signature? Soo tempting... Lol

robh2

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
No app killer. I have gone through many of my apps and nothing. It is driving me crazy.

Thanks for trying.

robh2

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Found out some more today. When I look at the World clock when it does it, it shows my home time correct but grayed out. It also shows Munich as the town I am currently in. I can honestly tell you when I am in Washington, DC that I am not in Munich.

One of my students has the same phone and his puts him in another country a lot also.

Whats up with this? Tired of PRL updating to fix this.

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
have you guys tried a hard reset/clear storage like mentioned above? its a last resort but it usually clears up quirky issues like this

robh2

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If I have to hard reset this phone one more time, same with the wifes, I think I will scream! Never loved and hated a phone so much in my life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrewbline