Consumer Cellular 4G LTE Compatability

molina00

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
I was thinking about upgrading my HTC One M8 to an A7 but was a little confused on the 4G compatability. Consumer Cellular 4G LTE is supposedly not compatible with model A2017 but it is with A2017G. The model listed on Amazon is A2017U. I was confused on the differences in the model numbers. Is anyone else using this phone on CC with good results?

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking about upgrading my HTC One M8 to an A7 but was a little confused on the 4G compatability. Consumer Cellular 4G LTE is supposedly not compatible with model A2017 but it is with A2017G. The model listed on Amazon is A2017U. I was confused on the differences in the model numbers. Is anyone else using this phone on CC with good results?

Grab a LG G5 for $60 less ;) I'm almost certain it's CDMA or GSM compatible so it should work on consumer cellular if you can afford the down payment. I don't know how long this deal will last for but It's def worth it!

Brand New LG G5 (32GB) 4G LTE H820 (Latest Model) Factory Unlocked Smartphone | eBay