Contact ?

ClinchDroid

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Does any one know why it only shows 7 contacts in my contacts list? I keep adding more but they don't show up in the list. If I do a search it will find them, but that is the only way. Thanks. I'm a noob with my Droid. Just got it today.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Do you have multiple accounts? If you hit the Menu button, then click on Display options, there should be a list of accounts that you want to display accounts from. Maybe the one you are adding to isn't selected as one to display from.

scbower

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
That is what happened to me too. Only had google contacts. Of course once i figured out how to sync ms outlook contacts with google contacts it was all good anyway.

ClinchDroid

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
So they have to be added to an account to all show up in the same list? So just add everyone to my google contact and they will sync up?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If you go into the screen that I mentioned above, you should see what I'm talking about. For example for my *****@gmail.com account, there's one group checked to display. There are other groups that aren't checked, and maybe you need to check those.

scbower

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
That is what worked for me... copy your outlook contacts file and upload it to your google contacts. Now your contacts will be protected if anything happens to your phone ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao