contests and other fun stuff?

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
hey guys,i have a question....why does this site not offer more goodies? contests and drawing and general fun things? crackberry always had free stuff,contests and just little fun things to check on. i will donate a few free gifts and stuff from the app store if need be. moderators or admin please let me know. lets get this site rockin. if u build it,they will come.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey, mon, we be rockin' already... :D

(The friendly, helpful atmosphere here is the best goody!)

But I never said no to a freebie or contest!:rolleyes:

Jim W

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Android Central-Members: 4,560
Crackberry-Members: 1,848,832

I think when the user base gets a tad stronger and more revenue comes in, we may see more things like that.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
hey guys,i have a question....why does this site not offer more goodies? contests and drawing and general fun things? crackberry always had free stuff,contests and just little fun things to check on. i will donate a few free gifts and stuff from the app store if need be. moderators or admin please let me know. lets get this site rockin. if u build it,they will come.

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, please be patient! ;) Good things come to those who wait. This site is still very young and you can expect a ton of good things to come.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emma22