Converted Blu Ray movies look incredible on the Droid!

nremtp550#AC

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I have been converting my Blu-Ray movies to play on my Droid and it really shows off the clarity of this screen. The two programs I downloaded are AVS4You and AnyDVD HD. You will have to pay for both of these progams but you do get to try both for free. If anybody needs help with this let me know. Take my word for it download these programs and take a look for yourself.

mskaplan

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Seeing as res on the droid maxes out at 480, I do not believe you'd be able to see any increased clarity on that vs. a regular DVD. Sorry to bust your bubble.

mskaplan

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Though BluRay is 1080 resolution, the screen cannot display anything more than 480. 480 is what regular DVD's are in. However, with screen size as SMALL as this, you would not be able to detect any difference between the two. When you start talking about 52" flat screens, well, that's when it comes into play. In fact, when TV shopping most places will tell you that under 32" you can't tell much difference between 1080 and 720. Well, we've got 3.7" here.... I did put some .avi TV shows (converted to mpeg using doubletwist) on it and yes, they look quite nice!

nremtp550#AC

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Not sure of the cause but I actually have several movies loaded onto mine and I can see a definite difference between the videos converted from DVD and those from Blu-Ray. I have tried both the Video Player and the Act 1 Player both work great for me too.

R

Roy Aguilera

I transfered my ipod movies over and they don't do the screen justice.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid