copy and paste problem

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
anyone having problem with copy and pasting text ? I keep tapping like in the email but it just zooms in. hmmmm :confused:...no biggie just wondering...thanks

woodsonmh

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
anyone having problem with copy and pasting text ? I keep tapping like in the email but it just zooms in. hmmmm :confused:...no biggie just wondering...thanks

Yes its in browser as well. I did a lot of work and finally found a keyboard that has programmable keys. You can program key to paste. I've only tried this with browser but should work with with mail. Its on sale today and is called thumb keyboard. Its worth looking at on its own and Im beginning to really like it.
Woody

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes its in browser as well. I did a lot of work and finally found a keyboard that has programmable keys. You can program key to paste. I've only tried this with browser but should work with with mail. Its on sale today and is called thumb keyboard. Its worth looking at on its own and Im beginning to really like it.
Woody

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks woody I do have the thumb key board ,but didnt know it has that option , going to try it,great!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rambo4id