Costco accessories bundle different when buying online?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got enough money today to pick up my Bionic, called the store, and they're out of stock. Bummer. So I think "well maybe they have it online." So I got online and check the accessories bundle and I see this: Screen Protector, Case, Vehicle Charger. Wasn't it supposed to come with a standard dock, vehicle dock, and an extra battery? What's going on here?
I won't know if Costco will have it in stock at all this week, the lady said maybe, but she can't be sure. But I don't want to buy a bundle online that's different than the better one in store. I want a standard dock and an extra battery if I can help it, and the car charger is not the charging dock, and I can't plug that into my car anyways, I don't have a power port in it.

Maserati86

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I say check all of the stores around your area on Monday to see if the FedEx guy delivered more phones. Pretty sure they're getting shipments in very often.

fatboyslimmy

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got enough money today to pick up my Bionic, called the store, and they're out of stock. Bummer. So I think "well maybe they have it online." So I got online and check the accessories bundle and I see this: Screen Protector, Case, Vehicle Charger. Wasn't it supposed to come with a standard dock, vehicle dock, and an extra battery? What's going on here?
I won't know if Costco will have it in stock at all this week, the lady said maybe, but she can't be sure. But I don't want to buy a bundle online that's different than the better one in store. I want a standard dock and an extra battery if I can help it, and the car charger is not the charging dock, and I can't plug that into my car anyways, I don't have a power port in it.
im wondering the same thing. by the time i get off work they are already sold out.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I gave up on the Costco in-store bundle after being in line at Costco Friday and Saturday and the local store having zero. They originally got only 6 and then none the next two deliveries....to me that's just a ploy to get you in the store so you buy a huge bag of razors.
I put my bundle-hunting energy into selling my Droid X2 and accessories and bought a Bionic at the Verizon store Friday. The extended battery was only like $30 and I got 25% off on the car dock and the second standard battery and offboard charger.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
im wondering the same thing. by the time i get off work they are already sold out.
I gave up on the Costco in-store bundle after being in line at Costco Friday and Saturday and the local store having zero. They originally got only 6 and then none the next two deliveries....to me that's just a ploy to get you in the store so you buy a huge bag of razors.
I put my bundle-hunting energy into selling my Droid X2 and accessories and bought a Bionic at the Verizon store Friday. The extended battery was only like $30 and I got 25% off on the car dock and the second standard battery and offboard charger.

If what you're saying is true...I should call tomorrow when I get into my 4th period class and see if they still have some...then call my mom if they do and have her bring my money and her Costco membership card. Lol that's a bad ploy, the phone is a big wallet emptyer so when I walk out of the store I will be back at $0 just like when I first heard about the phone lol. I might not even have enough money for lunch :p. I can get a Big Mac for $1.50 tomorrow I guess ;)

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
And so that's what I'm doing...as soon as I get to my 4th period class, I'm going to call Costco. I'm giving my mom my money to bring with her, and she can come pick it up, and afterwards we'll go get a quick lunch before I head back to school. Hopefully they'll get another shipment tomorrow then.
But I was hoping they'd have one left today so I could just go get it today :p. Annoying that I make all the money I need the only day of the week that has no postal services on ;).
And no one answered my question I asked lol. Is the deal different online as it is in store?

spooner2007

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey I am one of the Wireless Advocates employees who sells cell phones at Costco, sorry for everyone who missed out on the sale itself, when we are getting my Motorola Bionics in is unknown. The day the phone came out, Costco's system showed that more were to arrive on Tuesday, but checking today showed no date. We have informed most customers to call early, before 930am and Monday and Tuesday to see when UPS is or has delivered the phones.

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
One of my 3 Costco's said the 13th. The other said Fed Ex arrives at 11am so be at the store at 11. So I sent DH and he got one for me on day 2! I was very happy.

I cancelled the online Costco order I had (although they assured me the bundle was the same as in the store). However, they said 5 business days to "process" the order and 5 more for shipping! YIYEKS.

Glad I got one at Costco locally because I have really enjoyed playing with my new toy this weekend.

I think best is to call at 10 (or as soon as they order) and say, "Do you have a Fed Ex shipment of Bionics today?" If they say yes, be at the store at 11! :)

Katherine

Reactions: fatboyslimmy

fatboyslimmy

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
speaking on ymmv the people from the wireless advocates seem totally clueless as to what is going one. I have called three stores around my area, including one about two hours out of state and been placed on a "waiting list" of sorts and they were supposed to call me back but never did. I think ill just give up and buy it from verizon.

mc1959

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Got one at my local Costco last Sunday. Was on a wait list but they never called. Called from a Verizon store where I was about to pull the trigger and buy - but figured I'd call Costco first.

Phone is everything I hoped for and more. Costco was out of accessory pack and gave me a mail in form. Will probably take over a month to get them

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnathan319