Countdown to RETURN of the LLLLLLLAMA

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
The Great Almighty Lllllllama King shall be returning from his vacation within 24hrs..... Countdown shall commence.... dogs barking... squirrels scurrying... birds flying away...

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
About time, your celebrity status is being questioned.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sent via Note II

Not possible.

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah and who was supposed to take over the Lllllllama Bandwagon? o_O I've only seen one post by this imposter! O_O

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Yeah and who was supposed to take over the Lllllllama Bandwagon? o_O I've only seen one post by this imposter! O_O

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

:beer:

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh Llama, I'm still going to troll your threads :D

Sent from my MZ604 using AC Forums mobile app

That's what true LllllllamaGroupies do!

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I heard the operation was a success???

image_post3.jpg

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Isn't it nice, when you know that you can post that and not easily offend me?

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Isn't it nice, when you know that you can post that and not easily offend me?

How could that ever be offensive, all know that Llamas are blessed creatures whose spit can ward off vampires and ghouls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using AC Forums mobile app

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
People now get offended if you step on an ant while walking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilc73