crystalution liquid glass protection

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have some questions where i hope i get a answer on
1. How do i do that crystalution glass protection on my note edge?
only on the front or the whole Phone.
On YouTube they do it over the whole Phone but that is a sony xperia z
Can it also do on the whole Phone from the note edge?

2. And what if it is going wrong and the screen is damaged or so much bubbles that the screen isn,t good anymore is the Phone then so damaged that i must buy a new one?
if so then i don,t use the stuff

try then the other screenprotector

i hope one of you wil know the answers

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I have used the Crystalusion Liquid Screen Protector on my Galaxy Gear devices, tablets as well as my Android Wear. I used to apply it all over and now I apply it on the screen only. The device becomes way too slippery if you apply it all over. I like the liquid screen protector because it reduces fingerprints and makes it easier to clean. Not sure the longevity of the screen protector though. It does need to be reapplied after a certain period of time.

Also, when you first apply it, you need to apply it right before you go to bed. It has to cure for 8-12 hours before you "buff" it off. I am sure it will work fine with the Note Edge. I was and still am considering it for the Note Edge as I do not like the film screen protectors and prefer the feel of glass. Sadly enough, the accessories seem to be limiting for that phone.

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
hello thanks for your reaction

i ave done it and yes fingerprints are gone i hate that fingerprints on the glass
and here in the Netherlands they got screenprotectors but not for the edge only for the screen
i think it would be almost impossible to put it on the hone
and i think you wil feel the screenprotector if you touch the edge

so i had tryd the crystalution and it is nice that there no fingerprints on it

i would be very carfull with the Phone
i don,t want a other screenprotector

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milaco