Customized Contact List

gardengal4

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
re-read the notes carefully starting with Note 8. I thought Note 16 had a good summary,conclusion, but it may be out of context.

I think the only potential solution is installing an older Samsung Contact App via apk. Not sure I want to or even can do that, but that appears to be the only way to resolve missing features from update. Unfortunately, I don't even know what version I was at pre-Pie.

Do you have Samsung?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
re-read the notes carefully starting with Note 8. I thought Note 16 had a good summary,conclusion, but it may be out of context.

I think the only potential solution is installing an older Samsung Contact App via apk. Not sure I want to or even can do that, but that appears to be the only way to resolve missing features from update. Unfortunately, I don't even know what version I was at pre-Pie.

Do you have Samsung?
Yes I have currently the s9+/s10+/Note 9/Note 10+

jmsnyc

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Fast forwards 5 years to 2024. Still having this issue. S24.

I have to use the contacts app, not the contacts embedded in the phone app

I can hit the menu and select which account I want to show , and I can choose Customized list which I chose which labels in my google account to display

However when I go back to the menu, I cant figure out how to edit the customized list again. I can choose to display it, but I can't change the customization ???

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Fast forwards 5 years to 2024. Still having this issue. S24.

I have to use the contacts app, not the contacts embedded in the phone app

I can hit the menu and select which account I want to show , and I can choose Customized list which I chose which labels in my google account to display

However when I go back to the menu, I cant figure out how to edit the customized list again. I can choose to display it, but I can't change the customization ???
Hi, are you using the Google contact app ?

Reactions: Laura Knotek