CyanogenMod 7 for the DX?

ddodge68

May 11, 2010
Visit site
While I am perfectly content with Apex 1.4, I see a lot of chat about CyanogenMod 7. Will this ROM ever come to the DX?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Check down the list of threads here. Its being talked about and someone is working on a X version of it. I too want to try it out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait! Hope it happens sooner then later. Starting to feel somewhat like Samsung customers waiting for Froyo :(

Speaking of samsung customers waiting for froyo, weeeee early in the am hours i flashed Kaoscinate V5 aka CyanogenMod 7 on my Samsung Fascinate! Feels kinda weird going from Eclair ~~~~~>do not pass go, do not collect $200~~~~~~> right on over to good ole Gingerbread :)~

Now all i need is my DX to have some GeeBee love and i'll feel "current"...

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait! Hope it happens sooner then later. Starting to feel somewhat like Samsung customers waiting for Froyo :(

Speaking of samsung customers waiting for froyo, weeeee early in the am hours i flashed Kaoscinate V5 aka CyanogenMod 7 on my Samsung Fascinate! Feels kinda weird going from Eclair ~~~~~>do not pass go, do not collect $200~~~~~~> right on over to good ole Gingerbread :)~

why didnt you flash froyo then lol

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

Now all i need is my DX to have some GeeBee love and i'll feel "current"...

If you want some Gingerbread on your Droid X now, why not flash Liberty, ApeX, or Rubix? Or are you only a Cyanogenmod fanboy? :p

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
If you want some Gingerbread on your Droid X now, why not flash Liberty, ApeX, or Rubix? Or are you only a Cyanogenmod fanboy? :p

None of those ROMs are Gingerbread based. They have Gingerbread themes, but are still based on Froyo, 2.2.1.

CyanogenMod 7 is Gingerbread.