Daydream clock feature available for the standby screen?

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the digital clock enabled for the daydream feature when the phone is charging. I like the fact that you can see the time displayed while the phone is idle/standby but don't see an option to have this feature enabled when the phone isn't charging. I've had a couple of Nokia phones that did this exact thing, the N9 and 808 that I had did this. The clock basically moves around the screen at all times on standby. Is there an app available that would make this possible?

Thanks!

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Daydream can only work when the phone is charging and or docked. Oersonally I like the battery widget Reborn daydream feature but that's just me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Daydream can only work when the phone is charging and or docked. Oersonally I like the battery widget Reborn daydream feature but that's just me.

Maybe i missed it but I don't recall seeing a daydream feature in the Battery Widget Reborn . I have it set to shut down wifi, data, etc. when I go to bed but other than that?

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Maybe i missed it but I don't recall seeing a daydream feature in the Battery Widget Reborn . I have it set to shut down wifi, data, etc. when I go to bed but other than that?

If you have battery widget Reborn installed go into the daydream part of settings and battery widget Reborn is one of the choices.

royalpig180

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna bump this back up and re-ask the original question. Is there any way to get daydream to trigger on standby when the phone is not plugged in? It's obviously not natively supported, but is there some sort of a work around for this? I imagine it would use quite a bit of battery, but there are times in the evening when I'm sitting around at home and have enough battery left where I wouldn't mind having it come on to use as a clock/notification display...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG