Delayed to the 28th or even March...

What will you do if it doesn't come out on the 24th?

• Total voters

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
yea this was already addressed in the other post that are 100x post deep. lol

this also could be false info....continue on with the 24th until further proof.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't make this Sh1t up. Here the Droid-Life post... dawg

Thunderbolt Delayed! Here we go again? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Yeah, but they don't know. This has been posted a ton. One site got info from their "source" and then everyone else just picked up the same article so they don't feel "out of the loop".

It's not a big deal. It wasn't technically expected until March anyway and I'm certainly not giving up Verizon and LTE because of a little "delay".

colesl4w

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd never punch a penguin. Who knows, maybe penguins are the ones who are attempting to get VZW to release the phone, but the CEOs just don't understand, and keep delaying the release.

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm very happy to be traveling starting tomorrow until next rumored release. Less time looking at these forums and the same 10 who think they are representing the WHOLE ANDROID VERIZON community just complain. Keep remembering there was and is no official release date. Everything is rumors. I know most here did a lot of things with their current phones based off those rumors, sucks, we get it.

If you can't wait 2-3 weeks more after the 2/14 mess then go get an iPoop.

NOTE: I chose this thread to vent on rather then all 20+ other ones.

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
who would get so angry at having to wait for a great android device that they would instead turn to an iphone?! Likely someone not right in the head. :D

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
They claim its due to production issues, but Peter Chou specifically said the phone was ready to ship.

In other words, these sites are talking completely out of their ass.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Am I the only one who feels it's a bit ridiculous that someone would even consider downplaying the Thunderbolt simply because it's coming out 4-10 days later than originally *rumored*? =\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE