Delete blank home screens?

Buff1948

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased a ZTE Z830 Compel with the Kit Kat OS. The phone comes set up with 3 blank home screens with the ability to add additional home screens. I accidently created 2 additional blank home screens which I do not need or want at this time. How do I delete the unneeded blank home screens? The user manual, etc. does not tell how to do this. Thank you for any help you can give.

Buff1948

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
No such section that I can find. Obviously I now know how to create blank home screens, I just cannot figure out how to delete them. Thank you for your response though.

Buff1948

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I keep trying but I don't see any way to delete or even rearrange the screens. I user manual is pretty basic. Any suggestions, with details, on what to try? This old man isn't tech savvy. Thanks.

Buff1948

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Just found out how to do it from another post. On my phone you just pinch the screen and it shows all of the current home screens. You can then add, delete and/or rearrange the home screens. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks to all for your input.

miranda Christian

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Just found out how to do it from another post. On my phone you just pinch the screen and it shows all of the current home screens. You can then add, delete and/or rearrange the home screens. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks to all for your input.

Helped me thank you been trying for weeks

Last edited by a moderator:

Christina Day

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
I need extra help apparently. I've tried pinching the blank screens bith vertically and horizontally, big pibches, little pinches ans still nothing ia happening on my zte820 phone....HELP PLEASE

I can't get it to work on my zte820....help please its bugging me bad

Last edited by a moderator:

wuddabear001

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
I need extra help apparently. I've tried pinching the blank screens bith vertically and horizontally, big pibches, little pinches ans still nothing ia happening on my zte820 phone....HELP PLEASE

What you do is put one finger in the top right corner and one in the bottom left and move both fingers to the inside and all the blank screens should pop up but two of the screen you can't delete

micask

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Remove empty Home screens from Alcatel Pixi 3.0 (3.5) - Android 4.4. KitKat
Having found all web-based suggestions did not work on my phone I discovered (after much trial and error and frustration) the following procedure removed my blank/empty screens.
Tap Menu key/button (a Square at bottom right of case - other phones may be different). This brings up an options screen; select ‘Manage home screen’.
All your Home pages are now displayed. Tap the ‘House’ symbol on a blank screen to highlight it. Then carefully tap the ‘X’ symbol to delete that page. Sometimes it didn’t work first time; the tap on the ‘X’ had to be short and accurate (my phone only has a 3.5. Inch screen so the target area is very small) but be patient and repeat procedure. It does work (eventually) believe me.

CiCi90

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site

Thank you!!! I been trying to figure it out was getting frustrating it worked thanks!