delete bookmarks individually??

Droid Newbie

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Guys, I must have a one of a kind Droid. When I do the long press I get a pop up window which says "Add Bookmark". No delete! Or the long press gets you a screen that gives you 3 choices, Open, Open in new window or Edit Bookmark. The latter does nothing but confirm the fact that you want to keep the bookmark.

I need help. Does anyone have a Droid like mine. No long press seems to help.

Last edited:

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
You can scroll down once that menu is open. The first three options are exactly what you described. I assume you're looking at the web browser in landscape view when you get only those three options. Once those are on screen just scroll down and you'll see more options.

Droid Newbie

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Thank you scodoublet. You are the only one who has it right. And yes I was in landscape mode. Never saw the delete.

Now I have a another pressing problem. How do I delete an item from the Quick search box? There is something there that should be deleted. You have my trust now.

Last edited:

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Thank you scodoublet. You are the only one who has it right. And yes I was in landscape mode. Never saw the delete.

Now I have a another pressing problem. How do I delete an item from the Quick search box? There is something there that should be deleted. You have my trust now.

Go to Settings and then select Search and then select Clear Search Shortcuts. Only way I know of.

I don't think we can delete individual entries.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone find a way to rearrange them yet?

you mean rearrange bookmarks? If so, NO. I don't know a way - love to have the answer. It seems to arrange them in the order they're added. I have a bit of OCD and wanted my bookmarks in alphabetic order. I deleted and re-added them in order. Now, when I add a new one it's out of order and drives me nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18