Deleted track 'over the horizon' plays automatically and repeatedly upon bluetooth connection?

dan man1

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
deleted track 'over the horizon' plays automatically and repeatedly upon bluetooth connection

i know this question has been asked before in various forms and forums but i'm yet to find an answer that solves my problem. i have a stock (not rooted) galaxy note 3 running android 5.0. whenever my phone connects to something via bluetooth (my PC/car stereo) the phone plays the samsung 'over the horizon' song over and over again and i can't stop it. if i'm just sending/receiving to my PC the song plays through my phone. if it's connected to my car stereo it plays through the stereo so that i can't play my music. it plays about 6-10 times (i haven't counted exactly) and the only way i can stop it is to restart my phone. i've deleted the track from my song library but it makes no difference. i installed a file manager and checked the device storage/ringtones/ and it's not there. i used the file manager to search for the file on both device and sd storage but it says it can't find it. it is driving me insane! not to mention making my bluetooth connection to my car stereo useless for music. i know this bug has been happening for a while now. surely someone knows how to fix it. thanks in advance (hoping).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jannel91