Desk Cradle Question

TrainerVa

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
When I start my desk cradle app in DL30, there a question.

1) You cannot add cities to the weather. When clicking on "Add Cities" it says, Select City, but when selected it doesn't show any options. The only option is "None" and cancel. I believe it might be happening because Daily Briefing is not included in DL30. In Daily Briefing you could select the city for your weather. Any feedback or updates?

Thanks!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
When I start my desk cradle app in DL30, there a question.

1) You cannot add cities to the weather. When clicking on "Add Cities" it says, Select City, but when selected it doesn't show any options. The only option is "None" and cancel. I believe it might be happening because Daily Briefing is not included in DL30. In Daily Briefing you could select the city for your weather. Any feedback or updates?

Thanks!

that sounds right. i actually like the sammy desk cradle. and yes its annoying that the weather doesnt work. i think you are correct about the daily briefing thing. did you flash the tw super pack? is daily briefing in that?

ncarbon

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I did get it working

You need infoalarm.apk, there are a few versions floating around. You need deodexed and the file size needs to be @7.6 megs, not the 6.4 ones, at least in my rooting around.

Ned