Desktop Superuser Wallpaper

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I kinda stole the ideas from a few people and put things together, but I'm going to put this up here in case someone likes it. It's a large res. file, but it's my background, enjoy it if you like it

Reactions: VexMunja

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I'll get a few colors tomorrow night up here then. If some other wants are out there, let me know, if I have it fired up I might as well have some fun with it.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Here's the Original I made if anybody wants that in desktop size.

Yeah, that's the one that I stole! ha, you know your work! What are the odds that you're there on AC too, anyway, I hope you don't mind that I did that. Like I said, I straight stole the ideas from someone! Then I added the ideas of yours to a few more I saw on the internet and compiled them in to what I wanted.

Anyway, here's the green one someone wanted.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Nope I don't mind at all. If I did I wouldn't have shared my work online lol. And I've "borrowed" other peoples work and tweeked them several times myself. :D are you using photoshop for editing these? If so I might have the .PSD file still if you need it.

Reactions: BasPilot

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am using photoshop, but I broke the picture up and re did some of the things enough that I can manipulate the file pretty well, but thanks! I used your picture because I thought you had originally used an official logo. Did you make that your self?

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
When I went to make that wallpaper originally I couldn't find a superuser icon big enough to work so I had to make it from scratch. Getting the eye patch right was the hardest part.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hapily02