Desperate Need of GoogleEarth.apk and GoogleEarth.odex

jamontoast1291

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I had uninstalled google earth a while ago, but because it was a system app it won't let me install the leaked 4.0.4 update with it missing. I tried restoring my backup with titanium backup, but it didn't work. I also tried to extract the files from the factory image, but can't get it to work on a mac and found only software/instructions/troubleshooting for windows computers.

If someone with a windows computer who knows how, could extract the files from the 4.0.2 factory image or anyone on 4.0.2 could just copy them and share them I would appreciate it more than you could imagine!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Here is GoogleEarth.apk directly from 4.0.2.

There was no GoogeEarth.odex. Not all apks necessarily have an "odex" file, this is one of those situations where it applies.

You should be able to use a ES File Explorer with Root Access & Write Enabled to System Files (In settings on ES File Explorer), copy and paste the file to the /system/app/ directory and be good to go.

FYI, I downloaded the "stock/odex" ROM of v4.0.2 directly from Pete Alfonso's website. He is one of the best & reliable resources around to get things like this. Not to mention he builds a heck of a stable ROM ;)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund