Did Anyone order the phone and Laptop at the same time?

Effington

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure some people did, a few even mentioned it here. I'd say the vast majority have not though.

Price of phone + laptop dock together = $499 + monthly tethering. If it's not the $499 price tag turning people away, it's the mandatory tethering.

If you get the phone alone, it's $199 (with some discounts available for certain accounts) and then $499 for the laptop dock alone if purchased later. The advantage is not having to buy tethering I guess - that, or not paying an early adopter tax.

My prediction is that the laptop dock won't sell very well and will drop in price significantly - and/or 3rd party docking options may be available.

Apparently you can always just hook your phone up to any TV or Monitor via HDMI/DVI and get all the same functionality.

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered both at the same and got the bundled pricing of $499.99. Both are out for deliver right now. Should be at the house in a few hours!!!

TPete19

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I got both as a bundle, but paid less due to a corporate discount. AT&T offers great deals for a lot of businesses and even students. Just go to the AT&T premier site and enter your work or school email address to see if you qualify.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao