• Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues please let us know in this thread!

did clorox wipes ruin my phone?

  • Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

Android Central Question

So early today i was using my phone and it died and i saw that my phone had chocolate on it so i used a clorox wipe to clean off the chocolate so i took the phone apart wiped dow the screen, battery, screen, camera, and the back cover then i put it on the carer and now it wont even show the little battery with the lightning bolt in it showing me that its charging now i've had the phone on the charger for a while now and it wont turn on and i've located it to different outlets through out the house and yet still wont turn on.


Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Give the battery contacts and where the battery contacts connect to the phone.
The wipes may have left a film of chemicals, preventing electrical flow..
Polish the gold contacts and try again...