Did I win the first to drop it race?

samboy

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Wife's arm was getting tired of holding our 14 month old and I was rushing to put the new body glove gift on. Once I got the case on, I thought I had slipped it in my front pocket, but to my surprise either my 14 month old grabbed it on his way up in the air as he passed over my shirt pocket or the phone was so big I didn't realize that I didn't slide it in the pocket... All I know is, I've got a nice little ding in the aluminum surround... 4.5 feet straight drop onto pavement landing on bottom left corner with body glove case.... Thankfully, the screen is still beautiful.

In case there is a discrepancy on the time of another phone dropping, the corner of mine hit concrete at approximately 7:30 pm central standard time on May 25, 2012.

Last edited:

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Seriously. The one thing I got out of my Pre that I've never stopped using is its fairly long, high quality USB cord.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Me too, wonder if we can order those anywhere? If I'd known it would be so difficult to find those now, I would have ordered a ton back then.

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I order a lot of audio cords super cheap from Amazon. Maybe we should check there. I'm still rockin the charger from my old LG sumthin er other.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
To the people who are always saying things like "Why would you ever want to use a case?" This is why; accidents happen no matter how careful we are. I would probably have destroyed more that one phone by not using a case on them! :p

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Me too, wonder if we can order those anywhere? If I'd known it would be so difficult to find those now, I would have ordered a ton back then.

Actually,you might want to try the Webos Nation store...I used to order stuff from there all the time back when it was Precentral...

criffaaa1

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

I got 4 pre usb chargers/w cables off amazon as recently as march. Think they were like a buck a piece plus shipping .

Sent via Criffvo with TT2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys82