Did you get a Samsung exclusive color? Please share your pics!

violet_teloiv

Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
I thought about getting a Samsung exclusive S21+ color but wasn’t patient enough to wait an additional four weeks.

If anyone *was* and got themselves a Samsung S21+ or Ultra in an exclusive color, please share your photos so your terribly impatient fellow forum folks can take a look for themselves!

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
I ordered a 256 GB Phantom Brown Ultra on Friday, just because it's a nice unisex color and I'm just bored of the standard black, blue and silver/grey phones. It's expected by June 1st, so I'm gathering accessories in the meantime. I like that it looks almost taupe in indoor light, but in natural light it almost looks like a richer Mystic Bronze.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
None of the Samsung exclusive colours really appealed to me, so I got the murdered out black.

My S10e was the Canary yellow. I would've gone for that if it was an option... Same if violet or even a deep pink or a red had been available. Disappointing palette on the ultra.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
None of the Samsung exclusive colours really appealed to me, so I got the murdered out black.

My S10e was the Canary yellow. I would've gone for that if it was an option... Same if violet or even a deep pink or a red had been available. Disappointing palette on the ultra.

My favorite phone colors to this day remain Raspberry Rose, used by LG for the V30, and the Twilight color of the Huawei P20 Pro. I hope Samsung releases similar colors at some point.

violet_teloiv

Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
None of the Samsung exclusive colours really appealed to me...Same if violet or even a deep pink or a red had been available. Disappointing palette on the ultra.

Yes, I was disappointed by the color choices on the ultra. If Samsung had offered the ultra in violet, deep purple or gold I would've gone for the ultra. If I was going to get an ultra despite the limited color palette, I probably would've gone for the black as well.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I was disappointed by the color choices on the ultra. If Samsung had offered the ultra in violet, deep purple or gold I would've gone for the ultra. If I was going to get an ultra despite the limited color palette, I probably would've gone for the black as well.

I agree I hated the colors also! But there wasn't really one that I liked enough to wait for. And we originally wanted the silver and then the 512 only came in Black and I actually like it okay plus there's always a case on my phone so I didn't really care.

My S10 plus was flamingo pink my S9 plus was purple.

violet_teloiv

Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
I agree I hated the colors also!

My S10 plus was flamingo pink my S9 plus was purple.

Even though the color choice(s) for the ultra were disappointing, I will say that Samsung does much nicer, more vibrant colors than Apple. ESPECIALLY Purple. Apple is a GD snooze-fest when it comes to color choices vs Samsung devices.