Did your modem crash? Report and/or fix here 2/8/11

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Did your modem crash last night? Are you stuck in Airplane mode or worse yet the crossed circle? Well last night around 12:30am est time my modem crashed and at least 2 others have had that happen so it could be a coincidence but i dont think so. I was running DL30, but DL30 runs DL09 radio so i dont think this was a DL30 bug but i could be wrong. Please report if you have experienced this problem.

Here is what i flashed to fix it

I flashed the DL09 radio/modem found HERE

Using odin, directions to use odin found HERE

Edit: please share your builds, and/or any rom you maybe running and your round about location

Reactions: mrbailey02

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
My modem (DL09) crashed two nights ago, but when I checked, I could still make calls and receive SMSs. I don't even think I needed to reboot.

mrbailey02

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes it happened to me to. Woke up this morning and was like wtfreak is going on. Calmed down and jump on AC and low and behold Xcon is in the building making my life a little easier. Took your advice and downloaded the new modem and voila. Thanks man.

ncarbon

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Crashing

Mine has been crashing at night. Just shuts off, comes back in airplane mode and I can't toggle it. Just reloaded the modem and hope it is fixed, will report back.

Ned

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Glad to help :)

please share your builds, and/or any rom you may be running and your round about location

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SSmaster

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Glad to help :)

please share your builds, and/or any rom you may be running and your round about location

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Im not to far from you in northern nj.

I was using the dl30 leak with dl09 modem, no custom rom, and my kernel Sanders is 2.6.32.9

Reactions: DroidXcon

ncarbon

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Crashed again

Just a few minutes ago it crashed, reboot the phone and it is in Airplane mode, turn airplane mode off but no go. I had flashed the modem with odin this morning.
Power off and reboot and comes back up in airplane mode. Power off, pull battery and reboot and still no go. My Hardware and Basband version are now unknown. Did the phone try to update to EA28 maybe?

Ned

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just a few minutes ago it crashed, reboot the phone and it is in Airplane mode, turn airplane mode off but no go. I had flashed the modem with odin this morning.
Power off and reboot and comes back up in airplane mode. Power off, pull battery and reboot and still no go. My Hardware and Basband version are now unknown. Did the phone try to update to EA28 maybe?

Ned

i doubt it not without your ok....i think its time to odin your way back to stock

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
How do I odin back to stock?

Same way you flashed the modem but use THIS

hopefully you have your contacts and such backed up ...this will leave you with a wiped phone as if you just opened it from verizon....Anything on your sdcard will be fine though...

the file i just gave you is DL09
for best results
make sure antivirus is off
use USB port in the back of the computer

EDIT :i think you should go back to stock then start over into DL30 , or wait for the next leak

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaysonIrwin