Discounts available on Mobile Without Borders?

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks,

I was interested in switching to the new plan that allows calls text and data while in Mexico and Canada. However, I was concerned that switching to this new plan would cause me to lose the discount I'm getting on my current plan. I called tmobile and spoke with two different reps who confirmed that my discount would not follow me to the new plan.

I then asked whether t-mobile is granting discounts at all on this new plan, and the rep told me that she wasn't sure. She recommended waiting a couple months to see if the system would approve discounts and then try again later.

So, my question is, for folks who are using this new plan, have you gotten a corporate discount applied? It took me months to get my discount approved, and I'm really hesitant to give it up.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Which plan are you currently on? If you're on the "Simple Choice" plans it will automatically be added without you having to do anything.

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Which plan are you currently on? If you're on the "Simple Choice" plans it will automatically be added without you having to do anything.

I'm on a Simple Choice plan. Unfortunately, I do not think it is the case that the feature will be automatically added to this plan. The press release stated that existing Simple Choice customers could opt in via the web on My T-Mobile, over the phone, or at a T-Mobile store. The opt-in is switching to a new Simple Choice plan called Simple Choice North America.

I've gone to My T-Mobile and have confirmed the new North America plan appears there as a new plan that you can select. I just haven't done it yet because of this discount issue!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkb1998