DL30 flash audio

nugiene

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so props to the devs and AC for everything! Just have a question about the audio when watching flash on a website, it doesn't happen all the time, just enough to be irritating. The audio has alot of feedback and is very choppy. Video is smooth otherwise. Thnx

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so props to the devs and AC for everything! Just have a question about the audio when watching flash on a website, it doesn't happen all the time, just enough to be irritating. The audio has alot of feedback and is very choppy. Video is smooth otherwise. Thnx

could be alot of things. try pauseing the video for about 30 sec or so before you play. also try playing a video about 2 minutes after a reboot. if that doesnt work you may try a reflash. oh, what rom are you running?

nugiene

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. im running stock DL30. ive tried pausing and playing 2 minutes after a reboot. very odd, the sound is also veeerrryyy ssslllooowww and out of sync, I havent seen anyone else mention this...must be just me.ive also reflashed a grip of times.

djlim4

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey actually i had the realllllly slow audio thing happen to me a few times
I stream TV shows with TV shows Stream app and i've never had that happen. But it happens randomly when i try to play clips from a website or news article. Also I've noticed a one second or maybe less delay in audio when i'm streaming if I use a BT headset. Is that normal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAB