Do the new droids have nano coating?

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Not seeing anything that says if it does.. I liked that the razrs had it.. I don't plan on going swimming but when I'm working and it would be raining I didn't have to worry much

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
That's good to know. Thank you. Just curious how do you know this? Not doubting you... But I'm a cop lol... So its in my nature to ask!

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Cool, because I can't find it.. And I know it was one of their selling points on the RAZR line

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Moto rep hmmmm then where is 4.3? Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Lol exactly why I didn't want to say my proof . I honestly don't know it was one of the first things I asked during my training with these phones , they just said updates will be faster than average I think that's why touch less control is in play store now too so they can do incremental updates to the core apps instead of as one whole os update

Posted via Android Central App

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol exactly why I didn't want to say my proof . I honestly don't know it was one of the first things I asked during my training with these phones , they just said updates will be faster than average I think that's why touch less control is in play store now too so they can do incremental updates to the core apps instead of as one whole os update

Yes no I understand completely I was mainly just joking but it does seem that Motorola and their updating has improved over the years which is nice.

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Since your a moto rep maybe you can answer this honestly...does the ultra have wireless charging

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
To play a little Devil's Advocate, with the new API structure, updates should be coming faster for every device. Personally. I don't put a lot of stock in the notion that Motorola is going to magically push out updates faster just because we're dealing with devices that are near stock (regardless of Google owning Motorola).

If such notions were true, the Gnex would have seen timely official updates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RVHauler