do you think nexus 4 back in stock within 1 month?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Definitely Maybe? lol, that's not very reassuring
well as everyone says, maybe
when it was out of stop on early December, it had over 7 weeks of backordering or so, meaning it would go to the end of January and early Februrary about. They also ship in waves and if you see the next wave and the time distance, that will probably be when they will restock after they finish all the back orders.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Who knows really. You would think that after opening the sale twice they (Google) would understand the really high demand for the device and create more devices but as already said, people that ordered the device in the beginning of December got backorder of 2 months almost so there is no way to know what's going on.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Who knows really. You would think that after opening the sale twice they (Google) would understand the really high demand for the device and create more devices but as already said, people that ordered the device in the beginning of December got backorder of 2 months almost so there is no way to know what's going on.

It took a day for the order to go clean to 3-4 weeks on the 27th for 16GB, went to 6-7 on the 8GB in just a day. It's insane and it's been forever since they opened sale again soo.... even bigger demand probably

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm seeing more people on Craigslist coming down on their prices to example $400 firm for a 16gb which actually isn't too bad considering what one costs via the Play Store after tax and shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing more people on Craigslist coming down on their prices to example $400 firm for a 16gb which actually isn't too bad considering what one costs via the Play Store after tax and shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

nice, my opinion? Go for it. Only $13 if you wait and trust me, it really isn't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbiewoodphillips