Do you use Dropbox? Then vote for their lazy devs to update it!

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I use Dropbox often and while their current Android app works on the XOOM, it doesn't work 100%. I contacted Dropbox to see when they would update the app with the Honeycomb SDK and I got this response:

"Hi Matthew,

Although you can download the Dropbox app in the Android market, we currently do not support Android tablets yet. The Dropbox app that you are seeing in the Android market is the Android phone app. If you would love to see Dropbox work on an app for Android 3.0 Honeycomb, please vote for it on Votebox:

https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/4107/version-for-tablets-android-honeycomb

This gives us an accurate measurement of the demand for the various requests and will allow us to best focus on the issues most important to our user base.

Happy syncin'!

Best,
Stefano"

Sooo...as you can see, it's not a question of "when", it's a question of "if". We need to band together and demand a Honeycomb version as Dropbox is a great way to sync files for the XOOM! Please go vote at that link!

Reactions: mah817

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
i have no issues with dropbox on my xoom

Are you sure? Whenever I try to upload or download something using the XOOM it keeps flashing in the notification area saying it's downloading/uploading. I can't click on the notification or anything. The process eventually finishes and works which is good but I don't like these issues it is having.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usapana_098