Docs To Go Upgrade?

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
So I have a spread sheet that I use as my checkbook. I previously had the seven inch Galaxy tablet that came with software that I was able to edit the document. Docs to Go has an "half price" offer of 14.99 until August 12th. Is this the best bang for my buck or is there a better solution?
Thanks,
Deano

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Docs To Go Upgrade???

I use Google Docs. You can edit spreadsheets on your PC and Tablet and the docs in the cloud so you will always have the latest version on either hardware.

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought DocsToGo because I create a lot of documents that I don't necessarily want on the cloud. I really like it, myself. It's a very full featured document creation tool and is handy for when you need to take notes for meetings at work where your docs may not go into the cloud. Just my $0.02

kstoutdog

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I like google docs also, but it's no good for offline editing...
what I don't get is why you're using a spreadsheet for your checkbook when there are a plethora of applications designed for your very purpose...

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I like google docs also, but it's no good for offline editing...
what I don't get is why you're using a spreadsheet for your checkbook when there are a plethora of applications designed for your very purpose...

I just like the simplicity of the spreadsheet. I have looks at some apps but didn't find anything that was easier to use. I can use it on my desktop PC at home or work and update it on the tablet. If there is something out there that you know of that I can do the same with, please let me know. The one problem also is I can not download any third party applications onto my work PC.

pianomanss87

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I use Docs To Go to edit my Excel sheet for my 500 + customer data base. I also use PDF To Go as I have a few thousand PDFs in my phone. Works great.Also I use Drop Box to keep it all synced with my phone, PC and lap top.

Piano Man

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I just like the simplicity of the spreadsheet. I have looks at some apps but didn't find anything that was easier to use. I can use it on my desktop PC at home or work and update it on the tablet. If there is something out there that you know of that I can do the same with, please let me know. The one problem also is I can not download any third party applications onto my work PC.

I use the program anMoney on my Android phone. Great software that allows setting up recurring bills and deposits. Has a great bank statement reconciliation feature. Using it on my phone, I always have access to current balance, upcoming bills, etc. I export data from it and then synchronize with Money Plus Sunset from Microsoft (free replacement for Microsoft Money). I can generate reports from my phone or my PC.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe