Does anybody know if the Samsung allshare cast dongle supports the Galaxy S6 Edge?

joel margetts

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
does anybody know if the samsung allshare cast dongle supports the galaxy s6 edge

when i looked on amazon to buy one in the description it said it supported the S2,3,and 4 but mention of the S6. i just wondered if anybody out there had these bits of kit and better knows. Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: does anybody know if the samsung allshare cast dongle supports the galaxy s6 edge

Offhand, I would guess that the support is the same. Have you called or emailed Samsung? They might have a way to talk to support through IM too.

joel margetts

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: does anybody know if the samsung allshare cast dongle supports the galaxy s6 edge

yeah I've emailed them but not heard back (they're s..t !! for getting back to you). what's IM? i figured the same but want to be sure before I by.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Ok, I can't get a link to post correctly. If you will go to google and search for Samsung Live Chat, you will see these two at the top. I think there is live chat for other countries also, just need to know the country.

Live Chat - Samsung US
Live Chat
Samsung Electronics
Samsung is pleased to offer LiveChat support in the following product categories for U.S. products only. Please provide us some information before we begin ...

Live Chat Support - Samsung Web Chat
https://e-contactus.samsung.com/uk/m/webchat/
Live Chat is available during the following times. Monday-Friday: 10:00 - 19:30. Saturday: 10:00 - 17:30. Please send us an email or contact us during our ...

chocl8diva

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site

Actually there is Chat, i just got off line with them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174