Does anyone have an LG F60?

Becky_x

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a new phone, maybe even downgrade. Currently have a Galaxy S3 (that I've messed up trying to root and can't fix) but I want something quick, with good battery life, a smaller screen (around 4.5") decent enough camera, has all the apps etc on but must must be at least android 4.4 kitkat purely because my galaxy is the older one and that's the only sense I'm looking to upgrade in

I like the look of the LG F60 but I'm really struggling to find any reviews on it. Google is full of sites announcing the specs and release date but I'm still none the wiser

The only place I can find to buy it is at mobilephonesdirect and a lot of sites that come up when searching are foreign, did it not get a large release in the UK? There's hardly any youtube videos on it. I'm just stumped

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a new phone, maybe even downgrade. Currently have a Galaxy S3 (that I've messed up trying to root and can't fix) but I want something quick, with good battery life, a smaller screen (around 4.5") decent enough camera, has all the apps etc on but must must be at least android 4.4 kitkat purely because my galaxy is the older one and that's the only sense I'm looking to upgrade in

I like the look of the LG F60 but I'm really struggling to find any reviews on it. Google is full of sites announcing the specs and release date but I'm still none the wiser

The only place I can find to buy it is at mobilephonesdirect and a lot of sites that come up when searching are foreign, did it not get a large release in the UK? There's hardly any youtube videos on it. I'm just stumped

No but its better then the s3.

Becky_x

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
No but its better then the s3.

No as in you're just going off the specs saying it's better or you've at least tried one?

Specs wise I thought the S3 was better, bigger screen, more pixels/ppi, better cameras, better RAM if I remember and more storage space.

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
No as in you're just going off the specs saying it's better or you've at least tried one?

Specs wise I thought the S3 was better, bigger screen, more pixels/ppi, better cameras, better RAM if I remember and more storage space.

ddr2 vs the lg,s ddr3? and i have known one that had an lg f60 witch was fine. better then his old s4.

Becky_x

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
ddr2 vs the lg,s ddr3? and i have known one that had an lg f60 witch was fine. better then his old s4.

It's nice to hear a comment in favour of it rather than nothing at all :) For a phone that was apparently released only in October it's hard to find opinions on it

Becky_x

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
It is :) but its kinda like a budget lg g3.

I think it's what I'm after though, I need to downgrade. I fell in love with the Galaxy s3 (after having a blackberry) and took out my first ever contract for one. But I don't really use many of the features. If I had email and Facebook on a Nokia 3310 I'd probably get one of those :p

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I think it's what I'm after though, I need to downgrade. I fell in love with the Galaxy s3 (after having a blackberry) and took out my first ever contract for one. But I don't really use many of the features. If I had email and Facebook on a Nokia 3310 I'd probably get one of those :p

Then the f60 er perfect for you :)

Becky_x

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Then the f60 er perfect for you :)

I think I'm gonna just get one, I can always sell it on if it's not for me but I can't see any downfalls other than the 4GB memory, is that actually 8GB minus the OS and hopefully no bloatware? Or is it just 4GB and I've got to fit everything on there do you know?

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I think I'm gonna just get one, I can always sell it on if it's not for me but I can't see any downfalls other than the 4GB memory, is that actually 8GB minus the OS and hopefully no bloatware? Or is it just 4GB and I've got to fit everything on there do you know?

Its 8gb but then as you say when android comes thats what taking up your 8gb :) and lg dont really have any bloat more like moto software with their own launcher :)

Becky_x

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Its 8gb but then as you say when android comes thats what taking up your 8gb :) and lg dont really have any bloat more like moto software with their own launcher :)

That's cool then. Currently my S3 has 16gb, jellybean is taking up 4.65GB and between everything else I still have 10gb left! I don't really keep music or anything like that on my phones just a few pictures I've taken

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
That's cool then. Currently my S3 has 16gb, jellybean is taking up 4.65GB and between everything else I still have 10gb left! I don't really keep music or anything like that on my phones just a few pictures I've taken

And you can an sd card if theres a problem :)

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site

My mom has it thru I think metro pcs. Its definitely like a little G3, minus the button placements & specs. I'm not sure of the storage, I think it is 8GB. Camera is actually kinda good, I haven't seen lag on it. Has the double tap to wake & sleep feature also.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

mrnyjet

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site

check out BLU studio 5 LTE or LTE mini on amazon or walmart.com
cost from $120-150, and fit your needs for less than lg cost.

Posted via the Android Central App