Does such an app exist?

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
So i wanted to put my girlfriend as a wallpaper, but i dont want all people who touch my phone to see the wallpaper. So i wanted to ask: is there such an app which changes the lock screen wallpaper, and does work with the nexus 4 and doesnt change its lock screen interface? Thanks.

Posted from my Nexus 4

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I use Holo Locker. You can change whst wallpaper you use for it. I don't know of a way to change the stock locker wallpaper (desktop and stock locker having TWO DIFFERENT wallpapers). Give Holo locker a try.

So i wanted to put my girlfriend as a wallpaper, but i dont want all people who touch my phone to see the wallpaper. So i wanted to ask: is there such an app which changes the lock screen wallpaper, and does work with the nexus 4 and doesnt change its lock screen interface? Thanks.

Posted from my Nexus 4

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
So i tried it... And it works, it does what i want to do, but it bugs. After i unlock the screen, it takes him 5 seconds to go to the actually holo lockscreen. My phone is password protecred. If i set the holo lockscreen not no password prptect my phone, it works perfect. Thanks for your advice, but ill wait for another app.

Posted from my Nexus 4

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So you want an app that you can have a different wallpaper on your lockscreen and homescreen? You can do it with widget locker. Its also a common feature in custom roms

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
So you want an app that you can have a different wallpaper on your lockscreen and homescreen? You can do it with widget locker. Its also a common feature in custom roms

I got a better idea dont put a nude pic of your gf on the background

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I have been using the Go Launcher Ex and Go Locker together.

And it has optios to change the normal home screen wallpaper (nnormal to me) and the lock screen background as well. Thats real nice. I too have a long pattern lock in use. But i have dis abled to system pattern lock to avoid dual locks. And the transission from lock screen pattern to home screen is less than 1 or 2 seconds....immediately i think......
You can give it a try...

Posted via Android Central App

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site

Wait, i have a question. Can i password protect the widget locker? I mean the app, not my phone. I want that when i unlock the screen, a password entering thing..appears.

Posted from my Nexus 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benda