Does this app exist?

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there an app that I can download to both phone and computer so that I can control my phone from my computer? So I could play a game on my phone, from my computer?
Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
SideSync from Samsung will do just that (and let you share your PC's mouse/keyboard with your phone, text from your computer, call from your computer, share files, etc.). Also a lot of VNC apps, like TeamViewer, support this as well. However, at least in my experience, NONE have the zero-latency required for you to actually play a game properly (input is delayed, and so is video, so that time adds up, and might make you miss your jump or turn or whatever your game is doing if timing is critical). For games where timing isn't that critical like Angry Birds or the sorts, then you might get away with it.

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I will give it a try. I usually play games where timing is critical. Just would be nice to not have to look down at my phone all the time.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Only way (so far) to do the low latency thing is to connect your phone via HDMI to your monitor, but you'd still be using the phone for controlling, unless you also hoook up a BT mouse/keyboard and/or game controller to it. Of course, your phone needs to support HDMI output (which the S5 does, just needs a special MHL2 cable) and have a monitor or TV with HDMI input.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Comviq