Does Whitestone Dome Scratch Easily?

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
This is my first time using a whitestone dome glass screen protector. I've only had it on for a couple weeks. Phone has been babied since day 1. Nothing else ever goes in the same pocket my phone is in. I've noticed a lot of fine micro scratches on my whitestone. They are only visible in certain light, usually outdoor in direct sunlight. Is this normal for whitestone?

Johnny14o

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Can't say that they scratch easily.... I can't get the damn things to stay stuck onto the phone.

My wife and I both have the S9+, and have gone through multiple reapplications and replacements.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
The one on my Note 8 scratched very easily within days. The one on my Note 9 hasn't scratched yet.. Lucky? LOL

ven23

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
They scratch very easily. I've had mine on just about a week now and the top & bottom of the protector have only what I can describe as edge scratchings.

For such an expensive screen protector, I expected a lot more time to have gone by without this. I would expect to see this kind of wear on a screen protector that's 6-12 months old, not one week.

In saying that, it is doing it's job well I suppose...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae