Dolphin Browser & Nougat not working

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I use Dolphin browser as my main/only browser. I recently updated to 7.0 (yesterday) and I noticed Dolphin wasn't working. I figured out it was due to having "jetpack" enabled so I turned it off. However, in doing so, it also disabled AdBlock. In order for AdBlock to work I have to have jetpack on. So my question is (besides using another browser), has anyone else found a way around this? I've been using Dolphin for a few years now so I want to stick with it. On that same note, any other good browser recommendations? Thanks!

Attachments

• 71531.jpg
    71531.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 37

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Try uninstalling Dolphin Browser then re-install it. Hopefully that helps. If it doesn't, then there's probably a bug where it's not running properly with Nougat, which will require an update to the app. I took a quick look at the comments in the Play Store and found two users who are having problems with recently installed Nougat 7.0 software on their Nexus and Dolphin. I would suggest contacting the Developer to see if they can assist further if the problem continues: support@dolphin.com

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Try uninstalling Dolphin Browser then re-install it. Hopefully that helps. If it doesn't, then there's probably a bug where it's not running properly with Nougat, which will require an update to the app. I took a quick look at the comments in the Play Store and found two users who are having problems with recently installed Nougat 7.0 software on their Nexus and Dolphin. I would suggest contacting the Developer to see if they can assist further if the problem continues: support@dolphin.com

Yeah I uninstalled/reinstalled (from back up and fresh from Google play) and it works until I turn on the jetpack, then the app force closes and I get an error message.

Attachments

• 71533.jpg
    71533.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 34

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Definitely seems like an issue with Jetpack/Nougat not playing nicely together. Hopefully it's fixed in short order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej