downloaded pictures not showing up...

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Downloaded pictures are not showing up immediately in the gallery or if I want to share them. But they are there because I can view them from the "downloads" widget. Any ideas and how to fix this? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded pictures are not showing up immediately in the gallery or if I want to share them. But they are there because I can view them from the "downloads" widget. Any ideas and how to fix this? Thanks

I just noticed this happening yesterday

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I started having this problem a few days ago as well. I go into file manager and find the picture but the sharing options are whack. If I rename the pic then it shows up and shares normally. Odd. I use the stock gallery and Google photos.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I tried apps that are supposed to refresh the gallery with no luck. I read to hook phone up to pc and look for bad file and delete...could not find anything...no idea!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I started having this problem a few days ago as well. I go into file manager and find the picture but the sharing options are whack. If I rename the pic then it shows up and shares normally. Odd. I use the stock gallery and Google photos.

Its real strange that it used to work so quick and I'm noticing now it takes hours for the pics to surface

n9qzd

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Fresh out of the box. Tried a complete reset, no help. It wouldn't be a big deal, but this is something I do everyday. I let T-Mobile know about the issue on Twitter. Hopefully LG fixed this in the update to Marshmallow. Whenever that might happen. Great phone otherwise.

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Fresh out of the box. Tried a complete reset, no help. It wouldn't be a big deal, but this is something I do everyday. I let T-Mobile know about the issue on Twitter. Hopefully LG fixed this in the update to Marshmallow. Whenever that might happen. Great phone otherwise.

I saw a couple posts in the MM update saying this is fixed after the update... hopefully TMO gets on the ball soon...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilc73