Downloading files won't show the download percentage on the notification panel?

rexxski

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if i accidentally deleted something while running in the applications manager? I have a galaxy note 4 running on android 4.4.4 . I used to see the percentages bar running when downloading something from google chrome or the default internet browser on the notification panel now its gone... Any help is appreciated.. Thank you

ronb

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
If it is a true download like a PDF file, it should show the arrow pointing down to a bar. If yours does not, are you using a power saving mode? Other than that did you turn off notifications for some unkown service or APP that may affect it?
Good Luck!
Ron

jawado

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Downloading files won't show the download percentage on the notification panel

Hi, i have a note 4 v5.1.1 lollipop and i have an issue with the download percentage on notification bar, i need help please!!

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know if i accidentally deleted something while running in the applications manager? I have a galaxy note 4 running on android 4.4.4 . I used to see the percentages bar running when downloading something from google chrome or the default internet browser on the notification panel now its gone... Any help is appreciated.. Thank you

All you need to do is go into application look for download Manager and turn back on the notification check bar

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefanteach