DP3 is out today!

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
And it seems buggier than 2.1 on my 2XL. This is the first time I've ever lost access to the app drawer in a dev preview or beta release.

EDIT: OK, I take that back. Looks like the swipe ups to open the app drawer and to bring up open app cards are more distinctly split than before, at least on my 2XL. The app drawer only comes up if I start swiping up at or above the Google search bar. If I start swiping up from the very bottom of the screen, the screen image just pinches inward until I swipe up far enough to trigger the open app cards.

Last edited:

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
And it seems buggier than 2.1 on my 2XL. This is the first time I've ever lost access to the app drawer in a dev preview or beta release.

EDIT: OK, I take that back. Looks like the swipe ups to open the app drawer and to bring up open app cards are more distinctly split than before, at least on my 2XL. The app drawer only comes up if I start swiping up at or above the Google search bar. If I start swiping up from the very bottom of the screen, the screen image just pinches inward until I swipe up far enough to trigger the open app cards.

I've kind of noticed on my S10+ running A10 that it's almost preferring different sections. So if I pull up from the bottom right 1/3 I usually get the app cards. The bottom middle is Samsung Pay for me. The bottom left usually tries to open Google Now search. That's kind of annoying because it is occasionally more convenient to swipe up with my left and sometimes I can get it but it takes a try or three. lol. I can pull up anywhere that's not the absolute bottom for my app drawer. Down closes it or opens my notifications and again from anywhere it seems. I have noticed that the back swipe from the side only wants to work from the lower half of the screen. It's not huge but it can be annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoverSpike