Drawing Apps

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I just picked up my Galaxy Tab s7+ last night and coming from an ipad pro i was wondering what was everyones choice for drawing apps. Procreate was amazing but it doesn't look to be available for the Galaxy. So my question is, what is everyone here's favorite drawing/creating app for the tap S7+

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Used to draw on my Note phones alot, haven't in a few years for whatever reason. Apps I used to use include.

Adobe Photoshop Sketch
ArtFlow
ArtRage
Autodesk Sketchbook

I first used ArtRage on PC over 12 years ago and it had a unique paint blending system I still haven't seen replicated, it's meant to blend colors and dirty your brush in a way that mimics using the real medium.

RenyNicke

Nov 9, 2022
Visit site
I used to draw in ibis paint x, but I didn't lie about it. It did its job, and the performance was pretty wide. However, it still lacked many functions, making it hard for me to get comfortable with it. Each painting was an effort because I used complicated styles and tried to stay realistic. That's why I decided to buy the latest iPad and pen so that I could create my work more easily. Now I mainly concentrate on detailed pop-style comics and caricatures. More details here https://www.photolamus.com/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord