Droid - Eris Menu?

shaka808

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey Folks - had my droid (And Eris) for 2 weeks now. My co-worker was playing around with it then suddenly the Eris Menu popped up! NO idea what she did, but you know, the menu that starts from the bottom then curves up to the top??

I didn't read the manual, so it's probably something simple, but I could not recreate it.

anyone??

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
Hey Folks - had my droid (And Eris) for 2 weeks now. My co-worker was playing around with it then suddenly the Eris Menu popped up! NO idea what she did, but you know, the menu that starts from the bottom then curves up to the top??

I didn't read the manual, so it's probably something simple, but I could not recreate it.

anyone??

You could try posting this in the eris forum....probably more people that know about that phone in there, rather than the droid forum...

scabsk8s

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
You could try posting this in the eris forum....probably more people that know about that phone in there, rather than the droid forum...

i think what he was saying is the person was messing with the moto droid & the menu tab on the bottom changed to the eris tab....:D

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

anyone??

might be the app that's standard for droid called "car home" it's a bunch of shortcuts designed for one touch operation while driving-- it's a curved menu list. still dumb and stupid - put the darn phone DOWN while your driving

DERacing

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
might be the app that's standard for droid called "car home" it's a bunch of shortcuts designed for one touch operation while driving-- it's a curved menu list. still dumb and stupid - put the darn phone DOWN while your driving

Not dumb and stupid if you have the car dock. I really like it when it is docked. Works great.