Droid Incredible Ads

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
So all of a sudden I am seeing DInc ads all over TV and online. Can't be a good sign - looks like HTC/Verizon hasn't given up on that phone yet. I'm thinking we still have some time until we see the TBolt.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
me to, i saw them last night, im a cable technician an saw about 6 while working on peoples tvs today...an verizon is running $100 of droid lines. makin room for some new phones. thunderbolt 10, merge soon to follow i think as the fcc with manual has been publicly filed

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
it's funny you mention that too about the dinc as i too saw a commercial of it (thought maybe a new tbolt ad). it pulled me in watching. this was around 9-10pm.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
One of the few non racing fans in this state. Nfl nba mma is my choice ofsports. But ups sounds fun lol. Driving all day is great. At least i enjoy it

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyways I have seen alot of dinc ads lately , I thought they would have been for the bionic, you know like a preview

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
So all of a sudden I am seeing DInc ads all over TV and online. Can't be a good sign - looks like HTC/Verizon hasn't given up on that phone yet. I'm thinking we still have some time until we see the TBolt.

Or, they're trying to clear out stock and make space for an incoming barrage of new phones.

It should be noted that NONE of the ads are new; they're the same ads the phone launched with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG