Droid sync will not go away

shaolinfinest

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
So, today my Droid started acting up for the first time. So the sync symbol will not go away no matter how many battery pulls I do. What makes it worse that it is stuck in sync and its draining my batter so badly it will not charge fully. I have searched the web but can not find a way to fix this issue. Has anyone come across this before and what was your fix.

Also I tried clearing all my apps catch and rebooting the phone but still did not help.

shaolinfinest

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
tried turning it off with the widget, also tried putting it in airplane mode than taking it out.

I only cleared cache in app not recovery. will try

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
whatever you do, do not pull the battery anymore. all that does is shut the system down unexpectedly and if anything can contribute to the constant synching, as the synch process doesn't properly shut down.

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
Mine was doing this for a few days, I can't remember what it was, but something was running.. I ended up having to download a task manager to find it and kill it. After that I have not had an issue.

tealturboser

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
MIne was doing it, but I changed some settings. It was trying to sync a Picasa account that I didnt have enabled. If you go into Accounts and Sync. Tap each account one by one and see which item in in each account has the sync icon spinning. That is your issue. Check the web account associated with it to see why.

joedirt2217

May 19, 2010
Visit site
MIne was doing it, but I changed some settings. It was trying to sync a Picasa account that I didnt have enabled. If you go into Accounts and Sync. Tap each account one by one and see which item in in each account has the sync icon spinning. That is your issue. Check the web account associated with it to see why.

This worked for me!! I canceled all syncs and it disappeared. Thanks so much! It was driving me crazy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCheekyDinosaur