Droid won't wake up occasionally

FrogVomit

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Two or three times now, in 5 days, I've hit the power button to use my Drioid, and the screen doesn't turn on. I try holding the power button down for a few seconds ... nothing. Gotta pull the battery to revive it. Anyone else experience this?

R

Roy Aguilera

Two or three times now, in 5 days, I've hit the power button to use my Drioid, and the screen doesn't turn on. I try holding the power button down for a few seconds ... nothing. Gotta pull the battery to revive it. Anyone else experience this?

Sounds like you got a bad unit. I would take it back and get it exchanged.

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Exchange it. Mine did that on Tuesday, the day I got it. After it locked up while typing a text message on Wednesday I took it back yesterday...This one has been perfect so far.

JRoid

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Shake it like a salt shaker. Then yell WHATTTTTTT!!! Then return it and get a new one, and fall in love once again.

Jroid

blaisedinsd

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
this is happening to me on my droid 2....super annoying.

it happens to my wifes too. It happened on the one before I originally got that I had replaced.

Seems like a common problem that happens on Droid 1 and 2....class action lawsuit?

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm fairly sure this isn't a widespread problem. I know 9 people with OG Droids and this has never happened (at least 14 different units).

MissMe

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Do your soft keys light up? If so, this has happened to my Droid a few times. It was a replacement after my first one bricked (never had that problem with it though).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffbbtopnhacai