Dropped my Note 8!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Last evening while walking the dogs, I had my phone out, doing something with S Health and it slipped out of my hand and fell to the sidewalk from about 4.5 feet. It landed on the bottom corner and the s pen came flying out. After hitting on the bottom corner it landed on the screen. I don't have a traditional screen protector. I used the liquid screen protector. I took a second before picking it up, expecting the screen to be shattered or spider webbed from the bottom corner. I picked it up and looked, but there was not a scratch on it!!! I can say Patchworks cases and liquid screen protectors do a great job!!!!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
This may be a dumb question but, what is a liquid screen protector?

Glad your phone was ok!
This is the one I went with because they claim they have a warranty. I am glad I didn't have to use it. Very easy to apply and it is nice to not have to worry about peeling or popping off. Screenshot_20180727-113729_Photos.jpg

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I wish I knew about this before I cracked my screen. From the Amazon reviews, it looks like the warranty process is pretty easy.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
glad it's okay! the phone turns out to be pretty tough. had a go round with mine last week. fell off my car and bounced several times. not a scratch.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was afraid to read this post to the end! "I dropped my phone" threads are like horror movies - you are scared and nervous and sometimes the story doesn't end well and you feel bad! But I'm so glad that the phone survived! Hooray! And thank you for showing us what screen protector you use! That's great to know!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markp84103