Dual SIM seperate SMS tones not working

tiggerthegreeb

Sep 18, 2022
Visit site
So I am trying to use dual SIM to make my work life easier. I have both SIMS working fine and have set different Ringtones which works fine. I set seperate SMS tones for each SIM to make things easier to what I pay attention to whether at work or home. I can only get seperate SMS tones to work using the stock Samsung Message app on my A52S. If I install a third party SMS app it uses the SMS tone set for SIM 1 for the messages for SIM 2 even though it is still set as different. Im not a massive fan of the stock Samsung app but if I have to use it....

tiggerthegreeb

Sep 18, 2022
Visit site
No I had Google Messages as my alternative which I was using for a while because I find the Samsung stock MEssaging App really boring and basic and bland and I tried it with that and several others but none of them can use the second alert tone for some reason. I guess its something a bit deeper than I can resolve. I dont know if its Samsung making things awkward or things developers havent thought about?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
You can send feedback to Samsung in Samsung members app about this , I don't have dual sim to check this out for you unfortunately.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No worries you'll bump into some great members here we have plenty Forums and topics feel free to browse around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois