Dumb mistake, but not major

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I had to laugh at myself. Feeling pretty confident after I flashed the SuperClean for Froyo, I reinstalled Titanium Backup and proceeded to restore my backup I did JUST before I wiped. I was following the directions in the Video that was posted on how to flash a rom, which says to choose "restore all apps and data", (I think).

It never occured to me once I do that, all the crap that was taken out of Froyo for the superclean will be right back! LOL!:-[

I jsut reflashed it again.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had to laugh at myself. Feeling pretty confident after I flashed the SuperClean for Froyo, I reinstalled Titanium Backup and proceeded to restore my backup I did JUST before I wiped. I was following the directions in the Video that was posted on how to flash a rom, which says to choose "restore all apps and data", (I think).

It never occured to me once I do that, all the crap that was taken out of Froyo for the superclean will be right back! LOL!:-[

I jsut reflashed it again.

You can delete those back ups from the app list in Titanium back up, as well as uninstall them. Happy Flashing!

Reactions: brucedbr

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usapana_098